Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a very outgoing nice and caring person. I'm very random and love to hang out with my family and friends.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

God gave me you..

I'm sitting here thinking about how lucky I am.  I have the most amazing person in my life right now. You know that moment where you catch yourself smiling for no reason.  That's what is happening right now.  lol  I think about what's going to happen with us all the time.  I can't picture my life without him right now.  He has brought so much good and happiness into my life.  More than anyone I have ever met.  I'm excited every time I see him and my favorite part of the day is falling asleep next to him and walking up to him in the morning.  I have always wanted something like this... For as long as I can remember.  I didn't believe in much before I met him.  I had very little faith in anything.  Now I know there has to be something out there.  Someone or something had to have placed someone so wonderful in my life.  The person I have become over the passed seven months is greatly due to him. I feel like he saved me in certain aspects. :)  I just want to thank god for putting this person in my life. It has opened my eyes to how beautiful life and love is.  Regardless to what happens with him and I. I will always thank him and he will always have a special place in my heart.  Although, I'd prefer if he just stayed in it forever because I could never prepare myself for losing something so perfect.  I'm in love with the dude.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment