Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a very outgoing nice and caring person. I'm very random and love to hang out with my family and friends.

Friday, May 18, 2012

How beer saved the world

I'm sitting here celebrating today with a few beers.  I'm on my fifth one so far.  I feel pretty damn good.  I have the perfect buzz going on.  I'm not doing anything too crazy. Just sitting here with my boyfriend watching The Girl Next Door. I just wanted to say how much I love beer.  I can drink all day and never get crazy.  Like the kind of crazy that makes me hate myself in the morning.  You can pace yourself.  This is definately my drink of choice.  I just wanted to express the love I have for beer.  It makes me feel good and does not make me regret the choices I make.  Here's to beer. CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment