Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a very outgoing nice and caring person. I'm very random and love to hang out with my family and friends.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Long time, no type.

Why hello again.  It's been awhile since I've written on here.  I keep forgetting about it. haha

I was reading through my old posts and they make me laugh.  That's one thing I definitely love about myself. even in my sad/distressed posts; I still throw something funny in there.  Always trying to lighten the mood. haha I have really come in to my own the last month.  I feel like I have grown up quite a bit.  It's a great feeling.  I love this new positive and happy attitude I have adapted.  I've really learned to love myself and be completely ok with who I really am.  No more hiding or pretending. I've fully embraced every aspect of me. :D  I've learned to completely love yourself and be who you are. You have to accept all of your negative qualities and we all have them.  I know my faults and I work hard each day to try and better them.  I am not perfect and I never will be BUT I am an awesome human being.  I feel so inspired each day to be the best person I can be. FRICK YEH... epiphany..brain cum everywhere.

ps:  I would like to shout out to a few people right meow

Gabe-  You're my best friend and I couldn't get throught half the shit I've been through if you hadn't been there.  It's nice knowing that no matter what happens or what I do, you won't run away screaming. So, thanks for that!

Ryan-  I don't know what you do to me but you motivate me to better myself and make me want to be a better person and because of all the douchy things you have done to me.  I have had a lot of personal epiphany's. You make me a stronger person.  I heart you.

Danielle-  You're my little sister and I love you.  You were there when I needed you most and I will always appreciate that.

Cindy-  Although we haven't spoken in over a year.  You are a huge inspiration to me; to never be the person you are.  You have done a lot for me and I still appreciate that. BUT  it must suck to live a life full of lies.  Pretending to be someone you're not. I couldn't imagine how unhappy you are.  For the longest time I wanted your forgiveness and for you to be there for me.  I don't even care anymore. If you can't love me for all that I am the good, great, bad, and worse parts of me. I don't need you in my life.  I feel sorry for you.

Grandpa-  For always being trusty and believing in me. When nobody else in our family does.  You are my hero and the greatest man I know.  I love you gramps.

Grandma-  I know you aren't here anymore but I feel you with me in everything that I do.  I never feel alone for long because I know you are sitting right next to me with your arm around me.  You help me push through the hard things because I know things always get better.  I try be how strong I knew you to be.  I got my perserverance and strength from the woman you were and still are to me.  I love you and miss you so much gma.

No comments:

Post a Comment