Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a very outgoing nice and caring person. I'm very random and love to hang out with my family and friends.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

tia is crazy

I've been lost in my mind the passed couple of days.  I can't pinpoint exactly what's been bothering me.  I don't even know how I feel right now.  Everything is going just fine in my life. Nothing bad has happened.  I'm very frustrated.  I feel like I need a friend.  One that isn't in love with me or only cares about their issues.  Ryan is a great friend but I feel like I need someone who understands the person I used to be.  If that makes any sense at all.  One thing that has been bothering me is my relationship with Ryan.  It's going good.  I just feel like things are off.  I don't know if that makes sense either.  Maybe I'm trying to talk myself out of it again.  I don't know.  What I do know is that I feel like he could do so much better. So it's like I'm waiting for him to realize this and leave.  I know this has a lot to do with my past relationship but maybe he was right too.  I just want to cry because it's like this horrible feeling in my stomach that I know something  bad will happen.  I try to be positive but it's still there.  I have this weird feeling that I need to run away.  My friend is moving to chicago in the fall and I feel like I should go but Ryan is what is holding me back.  I couldn't leave him but I feel like I should.  See what I mean...my though process is all fucked up.  It even shows in my writing.  Ooofda.

No comments:

Post a Comment